CookingBomb Chili Sauce

$16.98
39 reviews
Hello Hello my CookingBomb Family! As we begin our flavorful journey, I'm thrilled to share the first piece of my Chengdu heritage with you with my Chili Sauce. Sourced and infused with the vibrant tastes of my hometown's bustling markets, this sauce vows to sprinkle an authentic Chinese touch onto your kitchen and the recipes we create together. From my heart to yours, this is “specially” for you!

Product information

Rapseed Oil, Fermented Black Beans, Sichuan Peppercorn Powder, Dried Chili Pepper Powder, Garlic, Shallots, Sesame Oil, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Mushroom Powder, Wheat Flour Paste, Spices.

Serving size: 1 tbsp (15g)
Servings: 11 per container
Amount per serving: CALORIES 100g, TOTAL FAT 10g (13% DV), CHOLESTROL 0g (0% DV), SODIUM 25g (1% DV), TOTAL CARBOHYDRATW 2g (1% DV), SUGAR <1g, PROTEIN 1g (2% DV), VITAMIN D 0mcg (0% DV), CALCIUM 10mg (0% DV), IRON 1mg (6% DV), POTASSIUM 66mg (2% DV)
The % Daily Value (DV)tells you how much a nutrient in a serving food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutritional advice.

Please read our FAQs page for more information on Shipping and Returns.

Traditional
Numbingly Delicious
Vegan
Mildly Delicious
Traditional
Numbingly Delicious
Vegan
Mildly Delicious
Traditional
Numbingly Delicious
Vegan
Mildly Delicious

A Journey from Chengdu to Your Kitchen

Like memories, no two chili sauces are alike. The dynamic flavors and physical sensations of my sauce transport me back to those market afternoons with my Nai Nai, a true blend of tradition and memory.

read our story